Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Anger

I am really really proud that after years of practice I am capable of not engaging with someone who infuriates me. I do not have to respond. I will, however, spend the day processing my anger. And giving myself the space to to that. Some people must exist only to create struggles that the rest of us may strengthen from. I offer up this prayer- may I feel compassion for the prison you have created for yourself. May all that know you strengthen from the turmoil that you spread. May the deeds and seeds of our lives spread further then the pain and poison in yours. May we all, including you, have peace. May this day be the start. May this day be the start. May this day be the start of something wholesome and new.
With this prayer my heart is opened. I can see the pain you must feel. And I can let myself heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment