Saturday, July 30, 2011

Preparing Your Home for the Homeschooling Year

Below is a link to a very short article I wrote for our local homeschool magazine. Below that, are pictures of our art closet before one of my organizing sessions. Just so you don't think I'm one of those crazy ladies whose children play use art supplies and put them all back perfectly where they belong. They don't. But straightening the cabinet has become part of the rhythm too. So no big deal. Right?
                                      Preparing Your Home for the Homeschooling Year




extra large pictures of our mess .   .   .



                                                  .   .   . and us enjoying it.

5 comments:

  1. We're doing the same here..... getting ready for another year. I am wondering where you got those lovely mandala coloring pages?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I just googled it one rainy rainy day ( at the suggestion of my friends January). They come right up and can be printed over and over for those artists in the house with very specific visions. I enjoyed doing it along with them- thought we might do some tomorrow to get through one more day of illness induced boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness we have plenty of 'creative messes' here!
    I realised ive not answered a few of your comments (buisy buisy over here!)
    Im glad to hear accupuncture has helped you heal after your miscarriage and thankyou for easing my worries about my first experience. Ive not gone back yet but im actually looking forward to it which to me sais it deffinately must have helped me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing us the beautiful creativity AND the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creative supply cupboard looks so inspiring. What a lovely warm and inviting space :) Just the thing for a bunch of busy little artists!

    ReplyDelete