Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summertime!

and with the new edition of Rhythm of the Home, there will be no shortage of summer reading, crafting, playing, singing and dance. No shortage of yummy recipes. I am honored to be a apart of this edition, sharing my thoughts on intuition.  Cultivating intuition has been on my mind even more than usual these last few months; it has taken every bit of my intuition to help navigate the loss of my baby a few months ago. I would love to hear your stories of intuition, if you would like to share with a comment below.

4 comments:

  1. I wandered here via ROTH and am pleased to find we have some things in common! We live in Maryland too (Annapolis) and my younger daughters name is Hazel also.

    Where in MD do you make your home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hazel is 20 months old, she will be 2 at the end of Sept.
    I really loved your article about Intuition. It's something I've been thinking about a lot lately and your words really resonated with me. I'm going to try meditating every morning and see where that takes me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awoke this morning to an inbox full of well wishes and warm thoughts!
    Thank you to everyone for your words and time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say I read your post on Rhythm of the Home about Intuition and related to it so much. Thank you for sharing! It was lovely!

    ReplyDelete